[Openstack-operators] Scaling the Ops Meetup

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Jul 2 15:23:31 UTC 2015

OK, so I'm just going to throw this one out there to re-stoke the
discussion ...

Venue selection process.

At the moment, there's a few of us who work hard in the shadows to make
the best choice we can from a range of generous offers :)

In our brave new world, I think this should be a bit more open, what do
you think?

What kind of structure do we need to make the best decision?

Regards,

Tom