[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [ceilometer] virtual mid-cycle planning

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 11:01:32 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2 Jul 2015, Chris Dent wrote:

> The voting related to the ceilometer mid-cylce is now closed. Prad and I
> will work to come up with a proposed schedule.

Can interested participants please make sure they are up to date on
http://doodle.com/6vfksdu38wcwqqd3 with two consecutive days where
they can be present (obviously ignore the dates that have already
passed). If you can't do two consecutive days, that's okay, we'll
try to put the stuff you care about on the day you can be around.

Thanks.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent