[Openstack-operators] Snapshots in dashboard.

aishwarya.adyanthaya at accenture.com aishwarya.adyanthaya at accenture.com
Thu Jul 2 05:38:44 UTC 2015

Yes, that’s right. I used the glance image-update command and got it to public ‘Yes’.

The thing here is that, when I launch a cirros image I’m able to access it through the putty session but while using the Ubuntu image it prompts me as ‘Disconnected: No supported authentications available.”

I don’t mind using cirros but when I try to run apt-get update command, it gives me ‘command not found’.