[Openstack-operators] [puppet] OpenStack Puppet Modules Usage Questions

TAO ZHOU angeloudy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:59:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have an icehouse openstack setup.

I have the following lines in nova.conf:

force_config_drive = always
config_drive_cdrom = True

Whenever I launch an instance, I can see a content directory in the config
drive

openstack/content/0000 contains all network interfaces.

I can simply configure the static IP address from openstack/content/0000.

Now I have a new openstack cluster setup and I cannot see this content
directory when I launch a VM.

I checked my configuration files and I can't find any difference with my
old cluster.

Any ideas?

Thanks