[Openstack-operators] Scaling the Ops Meetup

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Wed Jul 1 00:22:35 UTC 2015

I strongly disagree with a quota system. If for nothing else then that
there's no fair way to do it. But more importantly this is a community, not
a Senate meeting and all contributors should be welcome. How would you
explain to someone who regularly contributes that they cannot attend due to
a quota?