[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev][openstack-operators]flush expired tokens and moves deleted instance

gustavo panizzo (gfa) gfa at zumbi.com.ar
Tue Jan 27 17:21:04 UTC 2015

On 01/28/2015 01:13 AM, Fischer, Matt wrote:
> Our keystone database is clustered across regions, so we have this job
> running on node1 in each site on alternating hours. I don’t think you’d
> want a bunch of cron jobs firing off all at once to cleanup tokens on
> multiple clustered nodes. That’s one reason I know not to put this in
> the code.

i prefer a cronjob to something on the code that i have to test,
configure and possible troubleshot

besides, i think is well documented. i don't see a problem there.

maybe distributions could ship the script into /etc/cron.daily by
default? i would remove it on my case but is a good default for simple
openstack installs

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333