[Openstack-operators] HAPROXY 504 errors in HA conf

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:04:35 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have 3 nodes that are loadbalacing some API Openstack Based Services.
When I reboot one of my servers to test HA, and when that server comes
online I start getting 504 errors, specially with nova-api, glance and
keystone APIS. This only happens If I reboot the server.

Then to recover from that errors I have to restart all my services in all
the servers, without rebooting, running openstack-service restart.

I'm providing my haproxy conf in attach case someone can assist me.

Thank you.