[Openstack-operators] Mar 9-10, 2015, Philadelphia, USA - Next Ops Meetup

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Jan 7 07:31:39 UTC 2015

Ok all,

We need to work out the agenda for the next ops meetup.

At this link is a description of the session types, and places where you
can add your ideas:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PHL-ops-meetup

Please add your feedback and ideas there as soon as you can so we can
get this all scheduled up!

Regards,

Tom