[Openstack-operators] Ceph puppet module

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 21:39:15 UTC 2015

[+puppet-openstack ml]

Stuart,

Please review the USECASES.md such as [1]. You should find usable examples
there. If you are still having problems please reach out with a more detail
about what you configuration you are attempting to deploy. The module
authors can be found in #puppet-openstack and are usually lurking on the
puppet-openstack mailing list (CC'd).

[1]
https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-ceph/blob/master/USECASES.md#i-want-to-operate-a-production-cluster

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 12:04 AM, Stuart Fox <stuart at demonware.net> wrote:

> Hey all
>
> Im having a complete nightmare trying to get ceph deployed using the
> https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-ceph module. Scant documentation
> isn't helping my cause!
>
> Is anybody else using this module? Im attempting to deploy ceph as a
> cinder backend in Juno on Ubuntu 14.04 although I haven't gotten as far as
> integration yet.
>
> Does anyone have working example's I could look at?
>
> --
> BR,
> Stuart

Andrew