[Openstack-operators] How to handle updates of public images?

Abel Lopez alopgeek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:39:21 UTC 2015

That is a very real concern. This I systems from images being named very
uniquely, with versions, dates, etc. To the end user this is ALMOST as hard
as a UUID.
Easy/generic names encourage users to use them, but there is an aspect of
documentation and user training/education on the proper use of name-based
automation.