[Openstack-operators] Keystone token HA

Bajin, Joseph jbajin at verisign.com
Fri Dec 18 16:55:08 UTC 2015

That was me..

We are using McRouter which then speaks to memcached to talk to all the memcache servers that you have up and running. It keeps track of what is up and down so it knows where to send traffic.  You can get pretty complicated with it and we have started to do more complex operations such as warming up cache’s, going across regions to look in that cache for things like tokens, and a few others.

To start off, you can simple use this configuration [1] which will get you the latest token and update/delete/create to the fastest location.

I’ve started to write a small blog post about it, but I haven’t finished out the pictures yet.

Let me know if you have questions though.  I’m happy to share more information.

—Joe

[1] https://gist.github.com/RaginBajin/0339436c17e814e16e99