[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Architecture Design Guide Virtual Swarm

Shilla Saebi shilla.saebi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:55:44 UTC 2015

All,

We are set and ready to go for the architecture design guide virtual swarm
on 12/21 and 12/22. This will be our first combined effort to rework the
guide, starting with the virtual two day swarm. At this time, we are still
looking for SMEs to review the current guide, the proposed structure and
suggest changes to the information architecture and content. Sign up to
volunteer at the following link:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/arch-guide-reorg

The virtual swarm is scheduled for the 21st and 22nd of December and it's
flexible for everyone to work in their own time zone. We have designated a
freenode IRC channel for the swarm: #arch-guide-swarm

Feel free to join and sign up, look forward to seeing you there!

Shilla