[Openstack-operators] Nova-network -> Neutron Migration

Kevin Bringard (kevinbri) kevinbri at cisco.com
Tue Dec 8 22:32:24 UTC 2015

Hey fellow oppers!

I was wondering if anyone has any experience doing a migration from nova-network to neutron. We're looking at an in place swap, on an Icehouse deployment. I don't have parallel

I came across a couple of things in my search:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/MigrationFromNovaNetwork/HowTo
http://docs.openstack.org/networking-guide/migration_nova_network_to_neutron.html

But neither of them have much in the way of details.

Looking to disrupt as little as possible, but of course with something like this there's going to be an interruption.

If anyone has any experience, pointers, or thoughts I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!

-- Kevin