[Openstack-operators] Migrate ephemeral nodes

Davíð Örn Jóhannsson davidoj at siminn.is
Fri Dec 4 11:24:51 UTC 2015

Is it possible to migrate ephemeral volumes from their default location to an ephemeral LVM volume?

The reason for this is that we just added additional storage to the servers and created a volume group that we want to use as a backend for ephemeral storage on the compute hosts and are searching for ways to move instances to that without having to delete and re-create instances currently using /var/lib/nova/instances as backend for epithermal storage.