[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Puppet module Keystone Juno

Russell Cecala red.cricket.blog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:14:15 UTC 2015

Hi Emilien,

I decided I'd give up on Juno.  So I am trying to set up a Kilo cloud now.
I am still having trouble getting keystone to work.
I have a detailed question on ask.openstack.com here:

https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/85593/why-cant-i-install-keystone-with-openstackkeystone-puppet-module/

Could you please take a look and let me know what I am doing wrong?
Thanks! :)