[Openstack-operators] Downgrade in Trove

Telles Nobrega tellesnobrega at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:08:48 UTC 2015

Hello all,

we from Trove, want to remove the downgrade fuctionality from our SQL
Schema. This was a TC approved spec for all projects across OpenStack[1]
and we need to follow this process as well.
We would like to know if are there anyone using this functionality and that
removing it would be a complete mess up for your environment.
If anyone here is against this please speak up, we are gonna wait 48h and
if we get no negative response we will move forward and remove downgrade.

Thanks in advance,

[1]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/openstack-specs/specs/no-downward-sql-migration.html
--