[Openstack-operators] [openstack-tc] [Performance] Where to place OpenStack performance documentation?

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 1 12:57:05 UTC 2015

Thierry,

this can work, of course, but in that case we won't have, for instance,
ready reviewing mechanism for test plans. That is not the biggest deal I
suppose, feedback can be collected in various ways. So if wiki will be the
decision, I suppose it's ok.

Probably some operators will comment as well, as i suspect they will be one
of the groups interesting in such docs source.

Cheers
Dina

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>
wrote:

> Dina Belova wrote:
> > I'm writing to find out where to place information that Performance Team
> > would like to share with community. We would like to share (and grab the
> > feedback on) test plans (for OpenStack itself - we can use and develop
> > Rally, for underlying layers like DB, MQ something else.), results of
> > those testing, results of various investigations, etc... I think it'll
> > be very useful to have some web page or whatever where we'll be able to
> > show all the progress.
> >
> > Although Performance Team is not (yet :)) official OpenStack team, so we
> > cannot simply use docs.openstack.org <http://docs.openstack.org> for
> > this purpose for just team's needs. I had a quick chat with Anne, she
> > suggested to use Rally as an umbrella for this potential docs
> > repository, but only part of the information will be related there to
> > Rally in fact.
> >
> > So please share your opinion on what can be done here :)
>
> In the past we've liberally used the wiki as a free publishing space...
> Would that be an option for you ?
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Best regards,