[Openstack-operators] [magnum] Trying to use Magnum with Kilo

Mike Smith mismith at overstock.com
Wed Aug 19 21:03:50 UTC 2015

Thanks Steve.  That was in fact meant to say “RPMs aren’t present in RDO”.   Sorry for the confusion.

I did end up installing the python-magnumclient via pip for now, but we strongly prefer to do installation via RPM instead.  I’d love to see Magnum and related packages included in RDO.

Meanwhile I’m still plugging away at trying to get Magnum working correctly and am making fairly decent progress.  I’m sure I’ll have some additional questions for the group soon.

Thanks,
Mike