[Openstack-operators] PAO lightning talks

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Wed Aug 12 03:32:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,

If you plan on giving a lightning talk at the ops meetup next week, please confirm your contact details on the etherpad:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-lightning-talks  I’ll reach out to everybody off list once we get a little closer to coordinate the schedule.

We have 60 minutes total, so please figure on 5-10 minutes (including time for questions.)  Please have any slides or content available online, or send them to me, so we can all present off the same laptop and avoid the A/V context switches.

Thanks!
Mike