[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for PAO Ops Meetup (August 18, 19)

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Aug 10 14:35:06 UTC 2015

Thanks to Geoff and all,

Here's the schedule diff:

Large Deployments Team --> Large Deployments Team (inc Public Cloud)

HPC WG --> ??? (any takers?)

Current status is: working with those who volunteered to moderate and
getting someone to take care of every slot.

Also, don't forget the carpool etherpad if you need a ride or have a car:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-meetup-carpool

Other etherpads now up at:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-burning-issues
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-hypervisor-tuning
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-large-deployments
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-logging
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-upgrades
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-ops-guide-fixing
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-containers-for-deployment
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-lightning-talks

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-cmdb
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-deployment-tips
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-network-model
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-user-committtee
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-tools-mon
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-product-wg
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-packaging
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-tags
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-feedback

Tuesday 	Med II 	Med III 	Salon A 	Salon B 	Bacchus
9:00 - 10:00 	Registration

10:00 - 10:30 	Introduction

10:30 - 11:15 	Burning Issues

11:15 - 11:55 	Hypervisor Tuning

11:55 - 12:05 	Breakout Explain

12:05 - 13:30 	Lunch

13:30 - 15:00 	Large Deployments Team (inc Public Cloud) 	Burning
Issues 	Logging WG 	Upgrades WG 	Ops Guide Fixing
15:00 - 15:30 	Coffee

15:30 - 16:00 	Breakout Reports

16:00 - 17:00 	Using Containers for Deployment

17:00 - 18:00 	Lightning Talks

Wednesday 	Med II 	Med III 	Salon A 	Salon B 	Bacchus
9:00 - 09:45 	CMDB: use cases

9:45 - 10:30 	Deployment Tips - read only slaves? admin-only API servers?

10:30 - 11:15 	What network model are you using? Are you happy?

11:15 - 11:30 	Coffee

11:30 - 12:15 	User Committee Discussion

12:15 - 12:20 	Breakout Explain

12:20 - 13:30 	Lunch

13:30 - 15:00 	Tools and Mon 	Product WG 	Packaging 	???? 	Ops Tags Team
15:00 - 15:30 	Coffee

15:30 - 16:00 	Breakout Reports

16:00 - 17:00 	Feedback Session, Tokyo Planning

Regards,

Tom