[Openstack-operators] [neutron] Any users of Neutron's VPN advanced service?

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Aug 6 06:51:03 UTC 2015

I know I can’t wear both hats but in this case as Operator as one of the constant moderators for the neutron-related sessions, I can say that I have never received a report about the VPNaaS code from the Operators. This could be means two things, the code is terrific and nobody has issues with it or basically nobody uses it.

Thanks,

Edgar