[Openstack-operators] Neutron IPv6 manual for single-stacking in Juno

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Wed Aug 5 02:38:26 UTC 2015

[Resending this since I didn't CC the list the first time]

We have adapted the contents of that wiki page into the networking guide, however I have not seen any work in the Juno release for IPv6 only networking.

Brian Haley and I had a talk submission for Tokyo about work that has been done during the Liberty cycle to achieve that. I will bug Brian to submit a patch to the Networking Guide.