[Openstack-operators] Sharing resources across OpenStack instances

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Thu Apr 23 16:55:42 UTC 2015

Tim Bell wrote:
> Has anyone found a good way to do this without needing the user to upload
> to each cloud (and handle the associated consistency themselves) ?

For the use-case of inter-cloud replication and Swift, it seems pretty
straight forward to configure 'Container to Container Synchronization'[0].

I haven't done this specifically before, but it seems like you would
just then need some sort of auditing script running on both sides to
make Glance aware of replicated images.

Regards,

Richard Raseley

SysOps Engineer