[Openstack-operators] over commit ratios

Jesse Keating jlk at bluebox.net
Wed Apr 22 17:05:57 UTC 2015

A juno feature may help with this, Utilization based scheduling:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/utilization-aware-scheduling

That helps when landing the instance, but doesn't help if utilization
changes /after/ instances have landed, but could help with a resize action
to relocate the instance.

- jlk