[Openstack-operators] Operator Help to get patch merged

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Apr 22 06:33:40 UTC 2015

I just read this email and after looking what happened on gerrit, I feel totally disappointed of the way the Horizon team (specially the cores) handle this patch.

You did everything properly in your commit and horizon dev team should have helped you to get your commit merge.

I do not understand why you are not even included as co-author in the patch that was finally merged: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175702/

Just my two cents!

Edgar