[Openstack-operators] Migration from openvswitch to linuxbridge

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:21:54 UTC 2014

For high CPU usage for openvswitchd there is a simple solution: upgrade
to anything like 1.11 or higher. There is a huge problem with ovs 1.4,
1.9, 1.10 - they suck at real-world network activity. All new version
(2.0, 2.1) are much better and works great.

You can find more detail in google with keyword 'megaflow ovs'.