[Openstack-operators] RabbitMQ issues since upgrading to Icehouse

Abel Lopez alopgeek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:28:02 UTC 2014

What release were you running before Icehouse?
I’m curious if you purged/deleted queues during the upgrade.
Might be useful to start fresh with your rabbit, like completely trash your mensia during a maintenance window (obviously with your services stopped) so they recreate the queues at startup.
Also, was kombu upgraded along with your openstack release?