[Openstack-operators] Three Node Deployment Model

Hossein Zabolzadeh zabolzadeh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 19:43:27 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I have an openstack deployment question. I have three physical
server(Configurations are listed in the following). What is the best
optimized production-ready deployment model to achieve the following
goals in mind(Users will not exceeds more than 10)?
- Ability to add more services(compute, controller, storage node)
later, without service interruption
- Ability to provide HA for all services, after more nodes added
without service interruption
- No need to change the deployment architecture later when more
physical nodes and resources available(My physical infrastructure will
be scaled later, and not limitted to these three physical machines).
For example I don't know is it better to have 1 neutron node, or have
two neutron service on my two compute nodes?
A really appreciate any helps.
Thanks in advance.
------
Server 1: