[Openstack-operators] vxlan network and windows on guests

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Tue Oct 14 18:30:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was trying with newest driver downloaded from
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/virtio-win/latest/images/
and also on older version.

I did small test with two instances on one host. Then all traffic is going
only via br-int bridge in ovs (no any vxlan tunnel) and problem was the same.
But when I manually remove both tap interfeces from ovs and put it into linux
bridge than I not have this issue. So imho there is some problem with
openvswitch.
I'm using 1.11 version of opensvitch but yesterday I build from sources
version 2.3.0 and still is the same :/
I'm using kernel 3.13 on compute hosts.
Really anyone have got such issue with vxlan tunnels and windows guests?

---
Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl

Dnia wtorek, 14 października 2014 07:15:24 piszesz: