[Openstack-operators] [NFV][Telco] Meeting time and agenda (incl. proposal for future alternate time)

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 20:09:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The OpenStack Telco Working Group (formerly NFV subteam) will be meeting for the first time post-summit this Wednesday @ 1400 UTC [1] in #openstack-meeting-alt on Freenode [2]. I have started to draft the agenda here:

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nfv-meeting-agenda

Please add additional items that you would like to discuss during the meeting.  If you received this email directly via BCC then you put your name down on the sign up sheet passed around at the recent telco working group ops summit session [3]. Please sign up to the openstack-operators list [4] and filter emails for the [Telco] tag in the subject to receive further updates from this group.

Please also note that the group Wiki page has been moved to to reflect the naming and scope discussed at the summit with further edits still to be done:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TelcoWorkingGroup

Finally, I would like to propose that we replace the Thursday 1600 UTC alternate time with Wednesday 2200 UTC [5] in future to provide a more divergent option for those attending from other time zones. Please let me know of any objections, we will also discuss this in the meeting.

Thanks,

Steve

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Telco+Working+Group&iso=20141119T14&ah=1
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC