[Openstack-operators] Proposal for an 'Operations' project

Michael Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Sun Nov 9 20:03:24 UTC 2014

Could you please explain exactly what the Deployment Program is?  Is that
just the same as the Infra or TripleO project?  I confess that I do not
know what it is and until now haven¹t heard of it.

Is the main concern here around duplication of effort between the
Deployment Program and this proposed operators project?  I don¹t
understand if/why there is a problem with starting up an operators
project, other than semantics.

Mike