[Openstack-operators] Proposal for an 'Operations' project

Michael Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Thu Nov 6 12:42:50 UTC 2014

This same thing came up at the mid-cycle Ops meet up at RAX in August.  There wasn't much action that came from it, but we did set up a new org in GitHub for collecting this type of common stuff:  https://github.com/osops

The ops tools session going on now ( http://sched.co/1nfHWk3 ; https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-summit-ops-tools ) are discussions along these same lines, too.

Mike