[Openstack-operators] Need help on neutron network device!!

Sateesh Kolagani Kumar Sateesh_Kumar at mindtree.com
Sun Mar 30 04:20:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have enabled firewall in neutron.conf at controller (where neutron server installed) and Neutron node(where agents are installed)..after I create a firewall in dashboard its showing as PENDING_CREATE State not showing as active, all basic networking is working fine (used GRE tunnel). The changes made in Controller and neutron node..

Controller:

service_plugins = neutron.services.firewall.fwaas_plugin.FirewallPlugin

Neutron Node:

[fwaas]

driver = neutron.services.firewall.drivers.linux.iptables_fwaas.IptablesFwaasDriver

enabled = True

Is anything I am issuing here please suggest me.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh Kolagani