[Openstack-operators] Atlanta Summit - More Ops? ;)

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Mar 27 03:20:47 UTC 2014

All,

The idea for this "Operators Summit" has received excellent support, and
we have more than twenty session ideas proposed in the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ATL-ops-unconference-RFC

We've blocked out a room on Monday to host it.

What we need now is:
1) Find moderators for the sessions
2) Select which sessions are going to happen
3) For the architecture show-and-tell, we probably need to select who
will present in this.

If you can help with any of this, please do get in touch, or get your
name down on the etherpad. I'll be in contact soon.

Regards,

Tom