[Openstack-operators] Using RAW only for "second" emphemeral disk

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Tue Mar 25 12:35:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

Would it be possible to only use RAW for the Ephemeral Disk (not the root disk)
We sometimes want to create a second & fast local disk but the QCOW format has a very big impact on the performance.

I would like to keep the QCOW format for the root for efficiency but use RAW for the "second" Ephemeral disk.
Any way to configure this? (Could not find it in the docs/ example conf)

Thx,
Robert van Leeuwen