[Openstack-operators] dev list discussion to watch: [nova] RFC - using Gerrit for Nova Blueprint review & approval

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Mar 7 19:37:13 UTC 2014

We should also do some testing of the 'new gerrit' user with some new operators so that we can make sure the onboarding is accessible.

The good news is that once people are up to speed, this further enables contribution in documentation and code activities as we had highlighted in the operator gathering.

Tim