[Openstack-operators] dev list discussion to watch: [nova] RFC - using Gerrit for Nova Blueprint review & approval

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Fri Mar 7 15:08:43 UTC 2014

http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org/msg18589.html

A Gerrit based review process for blueprints is one of the main output
suggestions of the recent operator's gathering in San José.  It seems
at least the Nova dev team has a similar desire.

I haven't been all the way through the thread linked above, but it
seem s a popular idea.  I suggest putting it on your reading list for
the day if you're interested in improved Blueprint review procedures.

-Jon