[Openstack-operators] HA solutions for L3-Agent and metadata-agent ?

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:29:44 UTC 2014

No, the [1] is an active/passive HA solution for the l3 stuff.
I would also point you a description page to test that functionality [2].

The routing distribution on the edge [3] and [4] will be close enough to an
active/active mode.
The point of failure will be the compute node.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/L3_High_Availability_VRRP
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P2OnlKAGMeSZTbGENNAKOse6B2TRXJ8keUMVvtUCUSM/edit
[3]