[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Operators Gathering on March 3rd in San Jose

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Mar 6 05:49:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for the kind thoughts and offer Matt :) We'll have to ask around
and get back to you - when do you need to know by?

The day was quite successful - a massive thanks to those who came. We've
now got an etherpad with more than 5000 words of suggestions and ideas!
It's going to take a little combing through to clean it up and make it
all understandable, but we've got some volunteers to do that so it
should happen quickly.

The biggest take away from the event, and a very positive one, is that
'operators' do want to be more involved and improve communication with
'developers'. There's some good, practical ideas on how to make that
reality, so standby!

Thanks again to the organisers, our fantastic host eBay/Paypal, and
everyone who contributed. Looking forward to our next gathering :)

Regards,

Tom