[Openstack-operators] [nova] Is there any method to record the operation of a nova user

Craig Jellick cjellick at godaddy.com
Fri Jun 27 16:11:44 UTC 2014

There is an auditing framework called Cloud Auditing Data Federation
(CADF) that was released in Icehouse. It aims to do exactly what you're
asking.

There was a talk about it at the Summit:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-summit-atlanta-2014/session-vide
os/presentation/an-overview-of-cloud-auditing-support-for-openstack

I haven't used it yet, so I don't know how well it works. My impression
from the talk is that it is not terribly mature yet, but maybe it is "good
enough" for now. If you go down this path and get it working, let me know.

/Craig J