[Openstack-operators] Graphite publisher for Ceilometer

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Tue Jul 29 13:42:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

During the Atlanta operators meetup we briefly mentioned we were working on graphite plugin for Ceilometer.
We will try to get graphite to upstream Ceilometer/OpenStack but currently it is still in the blueprint stage.

Since it is pretty easy to integrate our graphite publisher I've written a small blogpost about it here:
http://engineering.spilgames.com/using-ceilometer-graphite/

Note that this will only get you some pretty graphs in graphite.
Any other functionality tied to data from Ceilometer will not work since the centrals server / api is not using this.

Cheers,
Robert van Leeuwen