[Openstack-operators] Speed of the Horizon dashboard

Christina Darretta darrettac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:10:08 UTC 2014

We also enabled offline compression which helped speed up the dashboard.
Our load times dropped from 7-8 seconds to 3-4. Load times dropped even
further with the logging changes I mentioned but it sounds like you're
already logging in Info..

To enable offline compression add 'COMPRESS_OFFLINE = True' to
openstack-dashboard/local_settings

Hope that helps!
Christina Darretta