[Openstack-operators] Setting the default region for the Dashboard

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Tue Jul 22 07:50:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

Is there a way to set the default region for the OpenStack region?
I'd like for our all our users to end up on one of our regions by default.

We added the service endpoint to the dashboard but it always defaults to the second region (which, alphabetically should be last)

I played a bit with the AVAILABLE_REGIONS setting in the dashboard but it makes no real difference (it adds the region to the login page but after login I'm still in the wrong region)
This setting seems more like something you would use with multiple keystone setups...

Thx,
Robert van Leeuwen