[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for 25-26th August - Mid Cycle Ops Meetup

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Sun Jul 20 18:19:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Thanks for those of you who've registered for the next Ops Meetup
(http://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-ops-mid-cycle-meetup-tickets-12149171499)

Based on the feedback you provided on our etherpad, I've made an attempt
at scheduling sessions in our limited time.

===> Please put any comments on this google doc or send an email :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p7gCZcLhmYnMC_Ab2N23Nndy3pAnTmtvpBvcvaOZb0Q

It's also time to start collecting people who want to volunteer to do a
short (5-15minute) talk on their cloud in the "Architecture Show and
Tell". This was really successful last time, so:

==> if you're interested please let me know.

Further details about sessions can be found on our planing etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SAT-ops-meetup

Looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio!

Regards,

Tom