[Openstack-operators] August 25-26 - Ops Meetup Registration Open

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Jul 15 20:42:16 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,
I'm updating the etherpad with more hotel info in a new "Where should I
stay?" section.

There's no group hotel I know of. Close to the address, there are just two
hotels, and not much to do around a renovated shopping mall. :) So I'll
recommend the Valencia on the Riverwalk or the aLoft that's a bit closer to
the Rackspace office. I'll put details and links in the 'pad.
Anne