[Openstack-operators] August 25-26 - Ops Meetup Registration Open

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Jul 15 02:17:01 UTC 2014

Talking with a former racker:

If you want to stay walking distance to RAX, the Drury Inn & Suites
(make sure you select the right one!) has been used before.

Another riverside option I've heard is the Valencia.

I didn't realise that Aloft offered shuttles to rax ... that does make
it quite convenient.

Having never been to SAT either, I'm keen to stay where people are :)

Regards,

Tom