[Openstack-operators] Swift asynchronous replication between two Regions

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Mon Jul 14 19:41:26 UTC 2014

Forgot to include the list.

With at least 2X replication, Swift will try to replicate between the two
regions as default behavior. If 3X then one of the regions will have two
copies and the other region will have one. if you have 3X replication and 3
regions, one copy will be placed in each region - by default.

If you need region replications handled uniquely (is that a word?), it
looks like you will need to wait for Juno my friend.

*Adam Lawson*
AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461