[Openstack-operators] snapshot problem using qemu-img -s option.

Salman Toor salman.toor at it.uu.se
Fri Jan 24 07:10:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have recently deployed a small cloud setup. everything is working OK except I cannot make the snapshot of the instances. I was looking on the web and it turns out that its a known problem that latest version of qemu-img commend does not support "-s" option. I was working uptil last version. Before downgrading the version of qemu-img I am wondering anybody have some better solution.

Any suggestion or some rough idea will be highly appreciated. I am also willing to test new ideas.

Regards..
Salman.

Salman Toor, PhD
salman.toor at it.uu.se