[Openstack-operators] Disabling file injection *by default*

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jan 21 02:29:30 UTC 2014

I was reminded of this while I cleaned up failed file injection nbd
devices on ci-overcloud.tripleo.org :/ - what needs to happen for us
to change the defaults around file injection so that it's disabled?

I'm not talking deprecation or removal, though both of those things
are super appealing :). I'm presuming the steps needed to change the
default are:

 - a blueprint, as it's changelog worthy for the release
 - a DocImpact patch that changes the default for drivers that
currently default it on

Anything else?

-Rob

--