[Openstack-operators] How do you keep your test env sync'ed to production?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 10 03:19:22 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-09 10:46:35 -0700 (-0700), Joe Topjian wrote:
> Thank you for the comment. I'm familiar with the TripleO project
> but never saw how it could benefit my workflow.
[...]

Apologies, I probably misunderstood the use case. TripleO has been
using OpenStack software to automate continuous deployment of trunk
OpenStack to a bare metal cloud for the purposes of being able to
test their changes. If this doesn't line up with what you're doing
then it's likely not relevant to the current thread, though one of
their goals is to be able to implement continuous deployment of
OpenStack for cloud operators (and it's one of the primary
incentives for many of the member companies investing contributors
in that effort). The expectation is that this will eventually
manifest in an official installer and upgrade/lifecycle manager for
OpenStack as a whole.
--
Jeremy Stanley